COMcorpo is an integrated communications agency. We draw on the skills of experienced professionals to offer fresh ways for organizations to communicate. We analyze the situation, then design and execute custom solutions.
COMcorpo helps businesses be more autonomous in their communications.
The COMcorpo business culture is founded on five core values that reflect our convictions and determine the way we work.
Learn, adapt, reinvent, change and be daring – every day.
The integrity of our professionals is supported by equity, accountability and confidentiality.
Open communication, trust and mutual respect are the keys to our business relationships.
Objectivity, honesty, transparency and authenticity are vital to successful project completion.
Passion, hard work, perseverance and skill pave the way to success.
At COMcorpo, strategic communication means analyzing, planning and implementing communication strategies that will help you achieve your business objectives and advance your mission.
- Communications audit, research and analysis
- Surveys, focus groups, market studies
- Communication and marketing plan
- Strategic coaching for management
- Review of organizational structures
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programs
- Reputation audit
- Planning – building and supporting organization’s reputation
- Issues management – defending organization’s reputation
- Crisis communication plan
At COMcorpo, corporate communication means integrated communications for all target audiences. Information needs to be exchanged and disseminated in order to manage a reputation effectively, foster the legitimacy, defend values and maintain close ties with communities.
Internal communications and change management (HR)
- Establishing policies and procedures
- Designing and producing internal communication tools
- Conduct training sessions
- Coaching for recruitment
- Employee recognition program
- Employer branding
- Mobilization plan and training program
- Innovation program
- Communications with investors (fact sheets, presentations, etc.)
- Drafting the annual report and quarterly updates
- IPO, promotional tour (funding, etc.)
- Event planning, annual meeting
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Press relations and public speaking
- Campaign involving influencers and ambassadors
- Public and governmental affairs
- Donations and sponsorships policy
- Planning and organizing events (exhibition, trade fair, guerilla marketing)
- Sponsorship activation
- Producing promotional and advertising materials
- Online strategy and content
- Web development projects
- Inbound marketing
- Preparing an SEO-optimized editorial calendar
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
At COMcorpo, marketing communication is about planning and implementing business solutions to refine brand image, understand markets better, improve knowledge of consumers and increase commercial effectiveness.
Brand image and positionning
- Branding and positioning strategy
- Updating visual identity
- Awareness and advertising campaign
- Production of promotional materials (conventional and online)
- Content Marketing (storytelling, lead generation)
Relationships and experiential activations
- Research, path-to-purchase/data analytics
- Shopper marketing programs based on moments of truth (ZMOT, FMOT, SMOT, TMOT)
- 360º, omnichannel and co-marketing campaigns
- Negotiating partnership agreements
- Motivating the sales force
- Activation in the field and on-site (launch, demo, samples)
- Contest management, regulations and rules, registration
- Producing print and online advertising, promotional and direct marketing materials
- Optimizing loyalty programs
OUR CORE AREAS
- GOVERNMENT AGENCIES
- TOURISM & ENTERTAINMENT
- CONSUMER GOODS